Hope everyone’s having a great weekend! I’m away in Pennsylvania visiting my in-laws, so I had to make my meal plan this week without using my Skinnytaste Meal Planner (I will add that tonight when I get home).
This is week 22 of sharing my weekly dinner plans. Meal planning is a great way to get organized before heading to the supermarket to get ready for the week! My breakfast is usually something quick like eggs with fruit, a smoothie or avocado toast. We’re a family of four, so if a recipe serves more, it’s either packed up for everyone’s lunch or eaten the next day as leftovers. If you would like to see some of the previous week’s dinner plans, click here.
Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 22)
- Monday: Baby Pasta Shells with Asparagus and Marinara (Meatless Monday!)
- Tuesday: Grilled Garlic Dijon Herb Salmon with House Salad from The Skinnytaste Cookbook
- Wednesday: Thai Basil Chicken with Basmati Rice
- Thursday: Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri with House Salad
- Friday: French Bread Pizza Supreme from The Skinnytaste Cookbook
- Saturday: Date Night
- Sunday: Best Eggplant Rollatini
Original Source: Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 22)